Global Partnership for Research led Executive Projects
At GlobePrep, we develop World-Class Institutions.
We are a Management consulting firm specialising in strategic public sector governance. Established by local experts with global and innovative experience in strategic management and institutional strengthening, our associates are passionate about results-based transformative projects and best practice, strategic and executive boardroom advisory.
Our work continues to support strategic decision making and project aspirations in complex and uncertain contexts.
This includes a myriad of stakeholder expectations, constraints in resources and institutional capacity, shifts in polices and dynamic global economic and social development aspirations.
Consulting, Advisory and Advocacy in Strategic Public Sector Governance for State-owned corporations, global development institutions and third sector organisations in Europe and Africa
We provide world-class knowledge-driven partnerships aimed at transforming Strategic Project based outcomes for senior executives and institutions in European and African markets. These are primarily focussed on Institutional Capacity Building, Organisational development and institutional strengthening (OD/IS) and Public Sector Governance Reform (PSGR) initiatives.
Our solutions are Research-led and Data driven, with a keen focus on evidence-based global best practice presented in innovative summaries such as Data analytics and visualisation for time-poor senior leaders.
Growing World Class Institutions today.
To be the first-choice partner in transformative advocacy research and impactful executive projects for senior leaders of institutions in Africa and Europe .
Our code of conduct
People continuously developing as one for the Global strategic leadership of our brand and our clients.
- People – People are at the core of everything we do. We value individuals and relationships with all our stakeholders, we strive to commit 100% to the Vision.
- Continuously – Innovation and consistency in our quest for excellence, dedication; exhausting resources to nurture competencies in changing market conditions.
- Developing – we all strive to explore ways to improve; listening to our clients’ needs, formulating and improving on existing solutions and ultimately developing individuals, organizations and societies around the world.
- As one – Partnering to succeed together. We support inclusive development, efficient problem solving, effective communication, global knowledge sharing, strength in diversity, dedication, and teamwork.
- Global – World class support for global leadership of our clients and our brand. We think and develop globally.
- Strategic – we plan and work towards short-term wins and long-term sustainable advantage.
- Leadership – Our stakeholders and our service will be the best with no exception. Inclusive leadership, fostering change and global excellence.
- Our brand – we commit to building our brand as the key Global partner in all Consultancy, Training or Project needs.
- Our clients – We aim to delight all our partners through all our support, collaborating on feasible solutions and ensuring client satisfaction
Why GlobePrep – We are DRIVENDevelop, Reimagine an Impactful Vision & Execute Now! (DRIVEN)
Organisations, like individuals, compete on the basis of their ability to create and utilize knowledge and resources; Thus, we help you review, develop and implement best practice with our development focus as espoused in mission, vision, our values and code of conduct.
We don’t just solve problems; we inspire new futures by creating and reimagining potential in your development goals. This is supported by Global consulting solutions from world-class practitioners, developed and informed by best practice from the top 5 global consulting houses, academia and governance institutional experiences.
People are at the centre of our offer. Our associates support implementation of innovative, impactful project-based solutions. This supports emerging and existing leaders through shared innovative tools and solutions via our virtual community of practice, our research and advocacy and executive projects. GlobePrep works with creative internationally experienced and qualified associates with specialist proven results in the knowledge-based economy.
Our work aims to also support the development and dissemination of Strategic best practice in global markets with notable transition solutions for managers in government and public sector departments as well as in Multinational corporations. This is augmented by positive feedback from our Global community of practice made up of networks and connections with elite practitioners, academics, world-leaders and institutions in EMEIA markets.
Our responsibility towards sustainable development through projects that have positive impact on all stakeholders. This includes ethical profit making, environmental and social concern. Globeprep’s work also supports the work of the 8th and 17th pillars of the UN sustainable development goals (SDGs) that aim to; 8. Promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, full and productive employment and decent work for all. 17.Strengthen the means of implementation and revitalize the global partnership for sustainable development
We don’t postpone progress! We work with Project Executives from the senior management of our client organisations to secure the timely project-based output of the designated Project Brief and Business Case e.g., new innovative systems and processes.